Cliffs of Moher - Cork, Ireland




On June 4th we travelled to the Cliffs of Moher. Although the weather was not ideal when we arrived, this was still my favorite place that we visited. A few of us took a different path than the rest of the class and I'm so glad that we did, because the view we came across was breathtaking. The walk up was stressful, because it was raining, super muddy/slippery, and there was no fence to walk along. I wish we would have had more time to explore more of the cliffs though!

Comments

  1. This was my absolute favorite adventure! The views were so unreal, they looked like something out of a movie. So so glad I got to experience this with you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Titanic Museum - Belfast, Northern Ireland

Global Citizenship - Thinking globally, Acting Locally

Aran Islands - Galway, Ireland